- Consider asking your leader, or the trusted friend who has helped you work through this understanding baptism study, to baptise you.
- You'll need to decide where and when you want to be baptised. If you want to be baptised at church, talk to a key leader who looks after the baptisms classes. If you would like to be baptised somewhere else (like at home or in a friend's pool or at the beach), then talk it through with your leader.
- It's a great opportunity to share your faith with friends and family – so make sure you let them know the time and the place well in advance.
- Make sure you bring your testimony written out on a piece of paper. That way you can be sure that you can share your story on the day.
- You'll need a change of clothes (dark clothes are best when you're baptised!). You'll also need a large towel.
- You can email your leader below to let them know you’ve finished your baptism preparation.
- Congratulations! This is a fantastic step you're taking.
Do l have to share my testimony?
Baptism is a very special opportunity to witness to our faith before our friends, family and community. It’s important that we affirm that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Saviour. It’s also a great opportunity to explain how Christ has impacted our lives so much that we’re taking this step of obedience and being baptised. However, there is no rule anywhere that says you have to share your testimony there and then.
Do you have another question that have not been answered here? If so contact us here and we will do our best to answer the questions you have.
Once you have completed these steps please complete the form below;